At Robertson Microlit, we’re always interested in highly qualified analytical chemists possessing a minimum of a B.S. degree in chemistry or a related physical science.
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated individual with a strong background in QA/QC:
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits, participation in process improvement assessments, evaluation of company procedures, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback. The position requires a diverse background in QA/QC analysis and research and an understanding of current GMP practices and requirements. The ability to write clearly and effectively, and hands-on experience with GC / HPLC analysis and analytical method development is a must. IT/computer network experience is a plus.
Responsibilities• Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action
• Prepare responses to customer audit reports
• Perform GMP training
• Review, modify, update, and draft SOPs as required
• Review and approve analytical reports for completeness and accuracy
• Review and/or prepare analytical method validation protocols and reports
• Perform internal quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
• Perform analytical testing and method development, and provide training as required with GC/HPLC analyses
Qualifications• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related discipline
• Strong understanding of current GMP requirements
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Interested individuals should forward their resume as either a .pdf file or in MS Word format to email@example.com, or by mail to the following address:
Robertson Microlit Laboratories Inc.
1705 U.S. Highway 46, Suite 1D Ledgewood, NJ 07852.
We keep all resumes on file for a period of six months.